We had to make one last trip to visit the temple before it was too cold. I wish I would have had the kids change clothes to look nicer because I was pretty happy with how some of my pictures turned out. They had a great time wondering around. Ezra is kind of a train wreck when there are a lot of people around. He tends to treat it like visiting a park. We'll get there..
I was the only one who wanted a picture of the kids with the temple. I guess Spen didn't really object to it, but the three in the picture weren't so thrilled. Mom and her camera.. so annoying. They cooperated. How darling is my Mason?! He is such a sweetheart. I love when I can get a good picture of him. It's not an easy task, but that smile just lights up a room.
I should have had Spen cover his mouth to do the hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil! Still good sports for mom and her camera!
Ezra was not shy about telling me he did not want his picture taken. I got what I could!
They all had a fun ride with Mason around the grounds. They love to sit with Mason and he sure loves to have them there. It was a fun FHE and hopefully we can do it again soon.



1 comment:
Love the wheelchair train. We do that with Becca's all the time on the walk to church; the most we have had is 4 -- but the 5th kid sure wanted on too. Very cute pictures.
Post a Comment