Friday, November 5, 2010

My Makeup Artist~

Sometimes I get busy doing something and stop suddenly and wonder.. Where's Ez?  What trouble could he be causing.  Things get pretty quiet and I know that there is trouble!  My bathroom is the first place I check and usually is the last because this is what I find!
 He loves putting on my makeup.  If he hears me talk about getting ready and getting my make up he makes a mad dash to join me.  It's funny and a little annoying because honestly I don't use much make up.  He uses A LOT more than I ever have. 
 He really doesn't like me to wash it off either.  That's just inconsiderate I suppose. 
 And of course he's all about his accessories.  They are just as important, right?
 He was just full of looks this morning.  I love it.

2 comments:

Mikey Peterson said...

So dang cute. This instantly put a smile on my face.

Mikey

Diana said...

What a funny kid! The pictures are priceless! I'm sure they will produce gales of laughter later in life, too! ;D