Mason loves a lot of people and he is so happy to hear from people. There is one person that he goes crazy to talk to on the phone. My Mom.. She is so fun when they talk. Obviously he just giggles and squeals back with an occasional word, but he LOVES when she talks to him. She sings and coos just like she were here playing with him. He can't get enough. He will 'talk' to her for hours if she could do it.
One time when we were in the hospital I really needed a shower. Mason doesn't let me get up out of 'our' bed for that long. I usually have to endure the crying while I use the restroom or get dressed. I needed a Mason sitter very badly. I was on the phone with my mom and she said, "put me on speaker and let me talk to him." She can babysit Mase over the phone! He was happy as could be and I got to shower. You can see it's pretty fun to watch him respond.
11 years ago



2 comments:
That got me all teary eyed!! So cute! I can jsut picture your mom chatting with him!
Wow, that is so awesome. Its OBVIOUS how much he loves hearing the voices he recognizes.
Post a Comment