At school they have a program for the kids called radKids. It is a weekly program that empowers kids and teaches them how to defend themselves and stand up for themselves. It was pretty cool to go to Ethan's graduation.
They made a bigger deal out of it than I thought they would. It was all about the demontration of everything they had learned.
The big 'lobster man' police officer was there to pretend to try and come after and steal the kids. Then they got to show off all their moves.So proud.
Suiting up for the final demonstration! They were all about protective gear.
Ethan got away. Victory. Glad they are teaching them what to do in these situations. They are much better at it than I would be.
A diploma for the graduate. I'm not gonna lie... I welled up a little!



1 comment:
Wow! That is really, really cool!
Post a Comment