Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sleeping Ezra~

I can't ever resist pictures of my kids when they are so darling and sleeping.  Ezra is the funniest because he goes a million miles an hour and then just crashes.  I love it. 
Another thing that Ezra adores are his blankets.  He only has one or two that he will allow near him that are not crocheted.  It's different than any kid I've ever known.  He loves the blankets with holes in them.  His little toes sticking through sure are darling too.
He'll even crash in the shopping cart at the store.  (That is very rare and very celebrated.)
I just missed the picture of him falling asleep with that apple on his arm in his mouth.  He is a sleeping angel!

2 comments:

Laura Anne said...

I am so glad he still uses his blanket. It was made with lots and lots of love. He is so cute!

Laura Anne said...

I can't believe he still has it. It was made with lots and lots of love! He is so cute!