My darling kids were asked if they could have their picture taken to accompany an article in BYU Magazine in January. They were so cute and we were so happy that they were chosen! For a few weeks people recognized them and mentioned it to us that they had seen them. It was fun to see the magazine at Dr. offices and at the orthodontist. They would point out their picture to the staff. Unfortunately, they weren't credited next to the article, but I actually don't think they cared much. They were all just proud to show people how famous they were in an actual magazine!
11 years ago



4 comments:
We saw it in the magazine and I just forgot to say something! I thought it was strange that they didn't get any credit, but that's ok!
I recognized your son on a poster in the Larry H. Miller car dearlership a few weeks ago. :)
So what was the article about? Cute pic!
Holy cow, I still have that magazine, but I didn't finish it yet. I've got to grab it! So cool.
Post a Comment