I'm weird, I know, but Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite holiday. I love it. I completely do. Spencer is so good about remembering to spoil me. He always gets me tulips and chocolates. I woke up this year to this beautiful spray of tulips and to little vases with tulips and flowers all over the house.
Ethan was very excited to tell Victoria and Ezra all about what to expect on Valentine's day. He made sure to tell them to go to the bathroom before bed so you didn't have to get up. That way, mom and dad can sneak into their rooms to set up the Valentine's presents. He also told them to be sure to fake like you are sleeping if you hear mom and dad come in so they don't take the presents away. It was fun to hear his perspective of things! They both followed his advise.
The kids were sweet and made cards and fun things for me too. I took pictures to remember them.
Of all of the kids Mason is the one who hits the jackpot every year. It's funny. Ezra was obsessed with Valentine's and was so excited to give them to his friends at school and once he got them he carried them every where. Ethan loved it and got a bunch, but Mason comes home with bags of stuff! He sure is loved.



No comments:
Post a Comment