Welcome home Baby Ezra~
We hope you don't mind all of the attention! Ethan is not putting you down. You have two big brothers who love you very much! Mason holds completely still when you are near him. He gets a gianormous smile and says, "yeah" over and over! 
You're adorable and we all love you very very much!
11 years ago



9 comments:
He is beautiful! He looks so loved!
Yea!! Congrats. He is not going to get any attention is he?!!
My goodness, what a sweet face! Lucky little guy to come to your family. Congrats!
Kerry he is so cute, and so chubby already! We are so extremely happy for you guys! We will continue to pray! Congrats!
Ezra, we are so thrilled to have you in the family. You are so precious and we love you so much!
congrats you guys!
I am so happy for ya'll. He is so cute.
Kerry! I am so excited for you. I will have to come see him before all the rsv crap starts... I have a small cough, but when that's gone, I'm coming to hold that baby!!!
He is so cute! It looks like your rainy day turned sunny! I'm so happy for you and your family! I love that name too. Congratulations!
Post a Comment