Monday, October 13, 2008

Pray for Mase ~

Once again Mase is in the hospital for another infection. He has had so many infections in his lifetime that he has become resistant to most of the medications that can help. This is when things get scary. He has had 4 eye surgeries in less than one month and we are really nervous about this infection. He's not himself. I am really asking that all of our family and friends keep Mase in your hearts and your prayers that he will fight this one fast. Mase is such a sweet incredible person. I love him so much. He is so much a part of my soul. I hate to see him suffering. He is the perfect little brother, and now an adorable and loving big brother. His happy spirit is a big part of who we are as a family. We want him to be home with all of us where he belongs.
Please Heavenly Father -- take care of my baby, keep him safe.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will definitely keep you and Mason in my prayers. Hang in there!

Ace said...

Kerry, sorry to hear about your little guy. I'll definitelt do what I can from my end!

Ashley said...

I am praying for Mason, and you too. How are you, new baby, son in hospital... how is Kerry holding up? We would take Ethan and Ezra anytime. We love babies!!

The Wells Family said...

Kerry you are a super mom...I don't know how you keep it together, We will for sure remember him in our prayers. Hang in there

Colleen said...

Mason is always in my thoughts, my heart, my prayers. Even moreso these past several days. Sweet angel boy. His parents and brothers are also continually in my prayers; they carry an unusually heavy burden as well.
Love you forever, Mo

Whitney said...

Hope he's doing ok! We will keep him in our prayers too! Even though we only lived by you for a short time, he touched my heart.

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

kerry - you have great admiration coming your way from me. i hope that means something coming from a mom of a special child. ezra is gorgeous! i am so happy for you. tonight saylor and i will kneel in prayer just for mason!