Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ezra's first bath at home

Tonight we gave Ezra his first bath since the hospital bath. We were pretty concerned that he would scream the entire time -- but he LOVED it.

Ethan was a very good helper. We scrubbed him clean! When I pulled him out of the little baby tub he peed all over my countertop! Ethan thinks it was because he wanted to get back in the tub. He's probably right!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Kerry- he is beautiful! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

Cathy said...

He is so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Kerry he is beautiful!!

The Wells Family said...

Yea!! he is here, and so adorable.. don't you love that first bath, oh I am so happy for you guys..

Ashley said...

He doesn't even look like a newborn. He is one of the most gorgeous little babies I've ever seen.

Anjella said...

Have mercy, he is sooooo cute!