What to say after a very long unexpected month of craziness!! . . . Things are starting to get back to normal around here. I just found out today that Mason needs his IV meds for at least 2 more weeks. It was a relief that they are only sending me the supplies for the 2 weeks when the Dr. started talking about keeping them through Christmas! I honestly can't handle that right now! 2 Weeks however, seems doable! I am always amazed how well Mason handles all of this. He is the strongest, bravest little boy I will ever know. He manages to keep a smile on his face no matter what happens. It's very different to go places without him because people respond so much to him and when he isn't there it is very obvious.
Ethan is doing so great. He really fights doing homework though. I should be better at explaining why it's important but it seems like a lot to make a resistant kid do! I keep telling myself, it's kindergarten and it'll get better. Now I just hope to believe it! He has been my saving grace these past weeks. I don't think I could survive it all without his help. It's mostly happy help too! He LOVES to help with anything that has to do with Ezra. He is completely twitterpated by Ezra! I love it.
Ezra is growing so fast! It's unreal how fast he is growing up! His eyes are blue (gorgeous!) and he still has all of that soft fuzzy hair! He has gained 3 pounds and grown 4 inches in his first month!
Spencer is amazing. Since September 11th we have seen Mason through 4 surgeries, 14 days in a hospital, 1 month with his PICC - almost 1 week at home, and adopted a darling little baby boy. It's a lot to go on in one family and he has been incredible. Spen - I love you more everyday, and everyday you remind me why you were the perfect guy for me!
11 years ago



2 comments:
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. ((((HUG))))
I really need to check your blog more often! First of all, congrats on Ezra...he is so handsome! I'm glad that Ethan is being a good big brother and helping out with him. I feel so bad for Mason. I don't know how you do it...I barely managed 3 days in the hospital with Porter. If you need to get out, you are always welcome to our house and Mason and Porter can "play" together!
Post a Comment