Friday, October 24, 2008

HOME~

Just a note to say thank you to everyone who showed their support these past few weeks while we had our latest hospital stay with Mason. While I was there with him I went over my book I keep for him to keep track of everything. He has almost hit 300 days in the hospital in his lifetime. He is quite an amazing boy. I have received the sweetest emails and phone calls from family and friends letting me know how Mason has touched them and how much he is loved. Thank you.

He's finally home, as of an hour ago! He comes home with his PICC line and 3 IV medications to be given for the next 4 weeks or so. He still has a ways to go, but he's getting better not worse finally!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so happy to hear that he is getting better. He is amazing, just like his mom. I'm glad you're home!

LaRee said...

Kerry,
I'm so sorry. Please know that Mason is in our prayers. We love that little guy so much, his spirit is so sweet and he is so loved.

Anjella said...

I am so glad he is home. :)