Saturday, October 4, 2008

One of those days . . .


Have you ever had one of those days? Today was it for me. The rain didn't much help, that's for sure! When I have a really rough day, we always get breakfast for dinner. I love it anyway, but especially when there isn't much to cook and I don't really feel like cooking anyway. Ethan thinks it's the greatest and tonight it was especially fun because we had whip cream on top! What more could a kid ask for at dinner, I mean really?!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I LOVE pancakes for breakfast!!We are thinking and praying for you guys!!

shelby said...

My heart is with you guys. We are praying and hoping for the very best!

Megan said...

Breakfast for dinner is the best. It is such a small world...who's blog did you find mine through? Sounds like you guys have done some really fun things. Your husband is the man for packing Mason on his back to Timp caves. Way to go on your canning, it is hard work but worth it!

Cathy said...

Holy Cow! You have no idea how good that looks right now!