Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Alpine Slides.

When Spen was around one afternoon we decided to take Ethan to the Alpine Slides.  He was thrilled.  It was a lot of fun for them.  They had a great time.


They are really experienced 'lift riders' from what Ethan tells me.  They went skiing with their season passes all last winter.  I got to ride the roller coaster, so this time I sat out for the Alpine Slide and hung with the other 2 boys at the bottom.


Waving 'bye' to me.


Mase was quite a show for the crowd at the bottom of the hill waiting.  He was very upset and only wanted to listen to his "High School Musical" tunes in his headphones.  Once he was all set up and had a captive audience he was happy and would randomly giggle at his music.


Ez just knocked out.  He had a great nap in the shade with his anmal friends to keep him company.


The after shot.  I hear it was pretty awesome.  Ethan's last year having to ride with a grown-up!  Oh goody.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey Kerry!
I want to come to your knitting night. Let me know when you are planning to have it. When I get into a house I would love to host one too. I hope things are going ok. Did anything pan out with that lead that Bryan gave Spencer?