This is Ethan while he is planning his swimming time in the hot tub. He was so elated that we had our own 'warm pool' to swim in in our room! We turned the temp down a bit so that he could swim.
And swim he did! He swam for his diving rings and for all sorts of pool toys. It was perfect for him and for me. I had two kiddos that needed to spend a lot of time in the hotel room, boring for Ethan, so we had the perfect solution for him to have a good time!
I am not so much a light packer when I am going places with my kids. Especially here where I knew what kind of space we were going to have and I also knew that I would be on my own with 3 kids while Spen worked during the day. That would explain Ezra snacking in his high chair! We took everything.
All Mason really had to figure out was where he could play doors. It took him a while to figure out where the doors were, (and they were heavy!) but once he did he camped out there!
Ethan was so amazed that the Walmart there had a life sized lego Star Wars Clone figure. Of course we had to take a picture of him with it!



No comments:
Post a Comment