Monday, September 14, 2009

Ezra helping me with Laundry...

There is one thing about my Ezra that is both adorable and extremely tiresome! He LOVES to be at my heels. He follows me around and has to participate in everything that I am doing. I love that he wants to be with me and play all the time, I really do. It is a bit difficult to get anything done around here though! I was getting the laundry from the dryer to fold and there was Ezra, climbing up my legs smiling and bouncing so happy and excited! That meant a ride in the laundry basket for him to be with me!

He was so happy about it. He just sat there happy as can be. I folded a bunch of other laundry first and he didn't mind. He just jung out watching me - buried in my laundry!

He is such I great mild tempered kid. I am not kidding... He sat there for 10 minutes without anything other than a smile on his face watching me fold towels! Then the camera came out and he smiled some more!

He stayed in there tossing out laundry to me until I was finished. Then of course he crawled around following me while I put it all away. Love him..

7 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

How cute is that! I hear we should enjoy the time that they actually want to be with us, because soon, they won't want to be, but it does make getting things done very difficult!! :)

Karie said...

I love it. So cute!

Cindy said...

Super cute!

Russ said...

I don't know how you get anything done! Enjoy the adoration while it lasts; he will get older and you'll wish he'd hang out around you! Love this little fella!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Hi- I'm an old friend of Spencers (from the mission way back when) and every once in a while I pop in to look at your adorable family. And I have to say that you have the cutest little boys!! That Ezra looks like a charmer! :)

Anjella said...

He is just so precious.

Carrilyne said...

That is so adorable!! And I can see Ethan doing all those cool olymic sports!