This summer our family trip together was a week in Park City, Utah. We had a lot of fun spending so much time together. We went to seen the Olympic Park one of the days we were there and this is a bit of what we saw...
There are always people practice at the pools. We love watching. Ethan has decided that he is going to be an aerialist on his skis.There were a lot of beginners and intermediate jumpers, but there was one girl that was pretty darn good. I took a lot of pictures when she jumped!

Not something I would try...
Just cool to watch! Unusual...
We were lucky enough that the big air jumpers were practicing the same day so we walked down the hill to see what they were doing. Spen and I came to this event during the SLC 2002 Olympics. It was pretty cool. Practicing on the plastic jumps and grass was pretty fun to see too. If you look close enough you can see the guy that jumped on the right side...
Mason was surprisingly in a great mood to go and see the skiers! He thought it was funny when they would woosh by from the big K-120 jumps onto the grass!
Ethan was mesmerized by it all! He had no idea that there was such a thing as these sports and that you could practice them in the summer! How awesome is that! He was ready to sign up to try it. Too bad we didn't have the funds this year. We're saving up for next year though!
Spen and I have been there several times, but we have never seen the K-90 or K-120 jumps when we've been there so that was a fun treat to see! We were entertained for a few hours just watching.
11 years ago



1 comment:
Wow - I didn't know they practiced in pools, that's so cool! I love Olympic Park and Park City - one of the things I miss about Utah. :)
Post a Comment