I think the only benefit of Spencer traveling for work so much are the few occasional trips we or I have been able to tag along for. About a month or so ago my mom said she would watch my 3 kids so that I could join Spencer in Florida! I was so excited and got all ready to spend a few days alone on the beach... No such luck. It was FREEZING! Not like home, but I had to wear every long sleeved thing I took just to keep warm. That also meant I had to get creative with planning my days while Spen was working. Lucky for me it was spring training. I went to a Cardnials vs. Mets game.
My seat was so amazing. The only downside was it was in the shade. When it's already freezing outside and you aren't really prepared for that the shade isn't the way to go. The person sitting next to me was a season ticket holder. She and her husband never miss spring training for the Cardinals. They were prepared. She sat and watched me shiver for a while and then she wrapped me up in her big blanket that she and her husband were using. I know, it's darling imagery... Me and a little old couple bundled up in the same blanket for an entire baseball game!It was a very exciting game. They had over 40 balls pop into the crowd. Never seen that before! Fun way to spend a day waiting for the husband to finish up with work!






No comments:
Post a Comment