Friday, April 16, 2010

Mason Skiing

There is an amazing program at one of the ski resorts that offers adaptive skiing for children like Mason.  He loves it.  This time was especially fun because we all came to ski/snowboard with him.  Unfortunately for me, Ethan forgot his snowpants and coat so he had to wear mine which meant I got to watch.  It was OK for me though.  I loved watching my 3 boys ski.

The lift they took wasn't really long.  I actually walked up the mountain to the top so I could see them get off  the lift.

Ethan was SOO excited to ski with Mason.  The best ski day ever!

Mason's 'buddy' was nice.  Mason needs someone who is loud and exuberant, but he still had a great time.

At the top of the lift, ready to go!

The group... Spen, Mason's buddy - Ryan, Ethan, and Mason.  Ready to go!

It's actually really cool to watch how they do this.  Spencer really wants to work as an instructor next year.

My little skier!  He's had so much fun.  I think he really loved having Ethan and Spencer ski around him.

No comments: