Wednesday, September 8, 2010

4th of July 2010

Once again.. a catchup post!  Every year for the 4th we are lucky enough to have Spen's aunts come to visit us from Texas.  They are always so much fun.  We run them ragged I think.  We never miss the hot air balloon launching.



The boys really like going.  Every time when we are waking everyone up and loading all the tired kids and adults in the car I think to myself that "this is going to be the last year we do the balloons."  Then by the time we are leaving I'm thinking, "this was a lot of fun.  We'll definately have to do this again next year."
Here are my 3 cute boys in their stylin' flag shirts.  Ezra ate that entire cob of corn raw bytheway!


The aunts that gave them the darling flag shirts. 
 I got creative with my camera this year during the fireworks.  This is what we came up with while playing with our glow sticks.





















 This one took me and my dad a million tries to figure out!  It was fun though.

The other fun tradition with Lizett and Cindy is the firework lighting show.  They always take the boys shopping for the fireworks.  This year Cindy got in on the lighting action. 


 More messing around with my camera!


 Ez was a little nervous about the firworks, but warmed up fast enough.  He liked sitting with my dad mostly.

No comments: