This summer I put Ethan on the Swim Team. He was mad and did NOT want to do it, but he mostly did. They were great helping him and he did improve. I think we need some lessons on his stroke next year, but I was proud of him. This is him waiting at his meet in the 'bull pen' for his turn.
He would only participate in the freestyle, backstroke, and the last meet we talked him into trying the butterfly. He didn't quite get the whistles to start. He wasn't the only one though.
He loved his team suit. I was nervous he'd never wear it, but I was completely wrong.
His very first competitive swim!
He was so happy he made it!
I was extremely proud of course!
Ethan was always making new friends. He really ended up liking it.
I'm kind of glad that we only had 2 or 3 races to wait for. Those swim meets sure can be long!
Backstroke was even harder to figure out the whistles! The man would explain it every time. Confusing.
By the last meet the nerves were gone, unfortunately that meant his times got worse over the summer. Next year!
He would be a fish if I would let him. He can out swim me, that's for sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment