There comes a time in everyone's life when they step back and realize their limitations.. Taking my 3 boys, such as they are, swimming is a place that I have drawn a line. This however, does not change the begging need of 3 little boys to go swimming.
What we have here is a problem. I can't believe how simple the solution turned out to be!
$30 later (plus the increase in the water bill) we have swimming happy kids and a mom who doesn't want to fling herself off of a cliff at the end of the swimming day. Mason was having a great time just sitting in the shad enjoying his puppy. Don't worry though, he had plenty of frontyard pool time himself!
Ethan got silly and just wanted me to take pictures of him doing poses. I just like that he loves his little swim team speedo! What a doll. I'm so happy that we were able to find such a great compromise!



1 comment:
What's wrong with taking your boys to the pool? We had so much fun!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha. We really did feel like flinging ourselves off a cliff, huh? GREAT idea!
Post a Comment