Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

Every year since I can remember I have made a trip to Lake Powell.  It was harder when Mase was born..  He really would not do well there.  Lake Powell has become a place for Ethan and me to go together on our special summer vacation.  He loves it there.  Ask anyone who was there.  He looks forward to it all year long and the minute we go he is in his personal heaven.  He's up for any adventure and always ready for a swim. 
We love finding sandy beaches to play on. 
I think aunt Michelle is the perfect person to play with Ethan at Lake Powell.  She's just fun.  She eats sand and everything.
The first day we built a huge mountain of sand.  When we went back 6 days later it was still there!
Going to the marina for ice cream is always a good time.
Ethan and his cuddy pal Syd.
Following all the rules...
Adventuring....
After over 10 years we decided to make the trip to Rainbow Bridge.  It's a long journey from where we stay.  It was so different from the last time we were there.. just how they have set it up all nice.  I think the grown-ups were much more excited than the kids.
oooo We can see it!!
Hold that bridge up Ethan!  You know the Statue of Liberty can stand upright underneath that thing?!
I love our Lake Powell trips with my sweet Ethan.

No comments: