Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Ready to Leave~

Here we sit.. as Ethan says 2 sleeps until we leave.  We have been packing all evening and are not yet ready, but we're sure getting close.  The house however is not!  Poor house.  It's just a big mess.  Oh well.  What can you do when you can't do everything you want to finish?  


Ezra leaves in 1 sleep.  He's going to travel to stay with his babysitters.  I am so grateful for them taking him and keeping him safe and happy while we are both gone.  I am just dying at the reality of actually leaving them all behind.  I know in my mind that it'll be OK and that they will survive just fine, but in my heart I am dying and so sad thinking that they can't survive without me!  They can.  I know that.


Tomorrow I drive.  Then the next morning we fly out bright and early headed around the world!  Woo hoo!  Stay tuned.  


Keep in touch~

4 comments:

steph said...

Oh Kerry! I hope that you were able to get some sleep before driving today! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you see your daughter again!! We'll be checking your blog every day to find out what is going on over there! Enjoy the beautiful country and its history and especially its orphans. I wish there was an easier way to do all of this than to leave our little kids for such a long time. Take care, keep in touch and remember it's all good:)

Cindy said...

How exciting! We are so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything.

Anjella said...

Thinking of you today. <3

Julie Kaye said...

I am following your HUGE experience as I am completely excited for you, and admire you a TON!! I hope all goes well, and hope you don't mind me being a fly on the wall!