So we have our tickets in hand and we leave one week from today. I have to say, I'm freaking out a little bit. I'm excited and feel like this is the right thing for us to do, but really?! I'm freaking out. It's a long time to be gone from my sweet kiddos. My friend was telling me today that she thinks I'll have a harder time than they will, but I'm just not sure about that yet.
Where in the world do I start getting ready for something like this?! I have no idea. Please share if you do. My list of things I would like to get done is much much longer than the amount of time I have to accomplish them. It'll all work out. That may just become my mantra for the next several weeks, it'll all work out.
I do have to say thank you to all of my friends for all of your support in this adventure. I need your comments and suggestions more than you know. It's very comforting for me.
Well, for now all there is to say is one more week. I sat watching my sweet Ezra today wondering how I could survive a day without seeing his funny little self, or having my nightly cuddle time with Mason, or Ethan teasing me for one thing or another. I suppose I just will. It'll all work out, right?!



6 comments:
Your boys are soooo cute. I am certain that you will all miss each other. It is nice that Spencer will be returning in a few weeks and will be with the boys. We sure enjoyed having Spencer join us last night. We missed you.
Anne
Yeah everything will just work out. The things you don't get done on the list won't really matter once you are gone and you can do without them in the end. Just put the most important stuff, like passports, documents, plane tickets, etc in one place and everything else will either get done or not. You can always buy stuff there, clothes, toiletries, etc. Your kids will miss you but they will have fun being at someone else's house!! I am really excited for you guys to go and I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family when you get bakc!!
I can't imagine how stressed you must be feeling! Is there anything I can do to help from down here?
Have you thought of getting a blessing? It will help you prioritize and calm your nerves.
Good luck! I am excited for you. You are right- things will work out! I can't wait to hear the end to this story!
You will survive and that is SO exciting you will be finally adding to the family!!
Post a Comment