Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 Baseball Season

As annoying as it is to get everyone on board for baseball, I absolutely love it.  This year was so much better.  The games weren't nearly as freezing!  They start Ethan's age in May and go through part of June.  Ethan actually was interested this year and paid attention during the games!  I love to go and watch him. 

Somehow his team missed picture day / wasn't informed when picture day was?!  So the last play-off game of the season we improvised.  How adorable is this kid?!
He felt a bit ripped off that this year they gave out medals instead of trophies.
The great thing this year was that he was on his cousin Riley's team.  That was a lot of fun to have friends in the stands!
I just loved this picture of Ezra and Cole and Ethan holding hands walking to the car.  Having cousins close is great.
Ethan and Riley.

No comments: