Friday, September 30, 2011

Syndrome!!

This is how Ethan's hair looked every morning this summer.  I have NO idea how he did it, but he sure did.  I started calling him Syndrome.  It took him a while to figure out I was talking about the villian in the movie 'Incredibles'.  I'll put a picture of him after I post several amazing hair photos.

The sad part of this daily hair mystery was the amount of tangle spray and combing it took to tame it. 
Oddly enough he still was all sad and grumpy when I made him get a haircut.  He was better about it because my dad (his hero) took him to his barber and they had a man-date getting haircuts together. 
Look at that hair!  I couldn't get mine to do that if I spent an hour and a whole can of aqua-net!
This is Syndrome..

3 comments:

Laura said...

Dear Ethan,

You are one handsome fella and I love your hair :)

Much love,
Chloe's mom :)

Erica said...

LOL I love it! We need a picture post-hair cut though. :)

steph said...

holy crazy hair!!! I chopped my hair off almost two years ago to a boy-short length and as it grew out, I had myself some craaaazy hair. I don't know what it is, but it just kind of did it on it's own. I remember looking in the mirror as I would pass one and thinking to myself 'holy crap! how long have i looked like that?!' haha:) let's get together soon, please. i keep telling myself that it's about to calm down.... take care:)