Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ethan's sleepover with his Grandparents.

When the leaves were all changing Ethan was able to spend the night at my parent's house for a fun sleepover.  When he left he asked me for a camera to take.  This isn't something I normally would just send with my 8 year old, but my dad said he would watch him for me.  They started their weekend out on a drive to look at the leaves.  It was a photography drive apparently and thankfully Ethan had a camera so he could participate.  He really got into it too.  I was amazed at how great his pictures turned out.
 He took them from all angles and of all sorts of interesting things.
 He loves my parent's and had a great time.
 When I saw his pictures I told him that he should enter something into the reflections contest at school.  He had no interest in it, but with a little persuasion from the grandparents and his Aunt Karie he decided to put together a collage of his pictures and write up a paragraph about his experience.  He ended up winning!   He was so excited about it and did such a great job.  He got a trophy and a cash prize and everything.  Now his entry has moved on to the district level.  He is very excited about it.
 He managed to put the camera down to have a little bit of boy fun climbing trees and bridges and things too!

1 comment:

Vegas H Family said...

So where are his pictures? Now I'm dying to see them. Post them please!!