It's been a while since we have visited our friends in Las Vegas so the beginning of October we decided it was time to take Victoria there. We were excited to show her downtown for the first time. We typically don't venture there on our trips anymore, but it's fun to see a thing or two every once in a while. I did learn that we shouldn't try to walk the strip with our kids anymore.. Too much to see if you know what I mean! Here is Ethan and the Hartshorn kids at the garden in the Bellagio. I love it there.
We walked over to the worlds largest chocolate fountain. It was pretty cool. The kids wanted to eat it.
Victoria loved this tree. Truth is she loved being with Melissa. She followed her around like a shadow. It was funny. She wasn't really a fan of Las Vegas though. She kept telling me she likes it better at home where it doesn't smell like Ukraine (smokers) or people don't dress so strange (slutty).
The best part of the strip is the Bellagio fountain. I could watch that thing all day long. The kids liked it and we were lucky enough to catch a double show. It was fun.
The other place Victoria was dying to see in Las Vegas was the M&M factory. Strange, but we went. We watched the 3D movie and wandered around the huge crowd. I haven't been in Las Vegas with it that crowded in so long. It was not as fun as you might think! The visit with our friends was definitely the highlight and I always forget to take pictures of that part. We had a great time and I have been loving my wheelchair hitch.



No comments:
Post a Comment