Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Fall Outings.

Just before school started we tried to have a few last fun family outings.  Our kids are pretty hard to all please at once which makes more sense when you look at them all with the different ages and interests.  I'm not so sure how much they loved going to the Olympic park to watch the aerial show, (I know Ezra hated it!) but Spencer and I thought it was really cool.  Ethan wants to someday try it.  That would really be awesome!

 We went to the chocolate factory afterwards for treats.  I think that Victoria and Ezra loved that the most.  Mason did not!
 Ezra loved his chocolate sprinkle covered marshmallows.  I am just glad I had my camera!
 Another day we went to the local grocery store's big breakfast thing.  It was strange to go to a party at the grocery store, but the kids loved the little train they had to ride in.  Totally worth it.
 Another day we went to ride the Alpine Slides and roller coaster in the mountains.  The kids weren't sure how much they would like it, but they LOVED it.  It was definitely a fun day.
 Even Mason enjoyed it.
 I loved the rides too.  It was fun that all 6 of us could finally do everything.  In the past we would have to take turns taking Ethan on rides while the other person stayed behind with Mason and Ezra.  This was so much more fun.

 Ezra loved that I let him help me drive the sled.
 We tried the roller coaster this time.  So much fun.
 Ezra was a fun rider
 We went to the 'train lunch' place on our way home just for Ezra.  What a day.. finished off by eating in his own train car. 
 We took the kids to play at the lake.  We thought this would be the best day ever, but the water was WAAYY too freezing to do much playing.  We had a fun picnic and played in the sand though.  That was fun.
 Mason was happy as long as he was being held.  I love his little skinny rash guard look though. 
 Ethan and I wandered around the shoreline and came upon this beached buoy.  We both that that was pretty cool.

No comments: