Friday, March 7, 2008

Ethan


I don't know why, but for what ever reason Ethan still really likes baby food. He's 5! I can use it as an incentive for him to finish his dinner and it works! Isn't that crazy? Tonight it was a guava dessert. Mason sure loved it. He's getting better and better at eating, but now he's having to fight Ethan for the baby food.

He's been planning a big camp-out in the basement in the tent with his dad all week. They are down there not sleeping now! He has been setting it up and getting everything ready for their big night all day. He even changed into and out of his pj's three or four times to try to decide which ones he should choose to wear for the occasion.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

so, your blog is looking nice. I will come over later and help you put some music and pictures on, that always makes it look nice. That is so cute about Ethan and Spencer. It sounds like a great father and son bonding time.

Ashley said...

So, your blog looks great. I will come over later and help you put some music on. That campout sounds like fun... too bad you weren't invited and you got to sleep in your bed all alone (lucky).