Today Ethan had his tonsils out. I am still in shock with how smooth something like this can go... honestly, it's crazy how different surgery with a healthy child can be! With the same
surgery Mason was in the hospital for 12 days. 12 DAYS! We are home eating Popsicles and watching TV. He's hungry and wants to eat tacos. Different. We'll see how the next few day go, apparently it's going to get a lot worse.
11 years ago



5 comments:
Kerry, Ashley told me about your blog and I added you to my friend's blog list so I check out often. I'm so glad do know that Ethan's surgery went so well. I hope he can have tacos soon.
hello!! I just found your link from Kathy and Randy's, how exciting... Poor Ethan, but that is so funny how he wants tacos. I'll be checking in daily now...
That is one adorable sick kid. We hope feels better soon.
Jenn and Family
Hello! I just found your blog! I glad you have one, now we can keep in touch. I am sorry for him, hopefully he feels good soon!
So apparently we all just found your blog!! I am excited to keep in touch this way.
Post a Comment