I am sooo new to all of this blogging stuff, but apparently it's all the rage! Hopefully I can catch on quick.
We are still trying to get all of our paperwork and information all done for the adoption process. We are so excited. Ethan asks me everyday if today is the day that we get to adopt a baby. It's so much fun that he is old enough to understand and get what's going on. He really loves being a big brother and just wants a baby around to take care of! I love it.
11 years ago



2 comments:
Kerry! Welcome to the blogging world. It's quite addicting. You look as beautiful as ever. It's great to see you after all this time.
Apparently blogging IS all the rage! Kelly Jo is totally on top of today's hottest trends, and she has had her own blog for a while. and she even started one for our little niece who is only 6 days old! It's pretty cute.
I loved learning about your date with Eth. That is just so so precious! What a little gentleman!
I look forward to hearing more stories like this one...
:)
Post a Comment