One of my favorite times of the day is just before I get into bed and I get to check on my boys one last time. There is always something adorable, or hilarious to see. Last night I walked into Ethan's room to find 'his' lantern hanging from a rope he had attached to his blinds. I say 'his' lantern because Uncle Rusty gave it to him for Christmas to replace the lantern that accidentally fell into Lake Powell on his watch. "Clumsy old Rusty." Well, along with the lit room was Ethan wearing his Spiderman PJ's, with his Aniken Skywalker Jedi costume, and his cape around his neck! He always makes me smile!
11 years ago



4 comments:
What a precious picture! I love it. :)
kerry!!! Hey you! i have thought about you lately! I am so happy you have a blog now! It has been a few years since i ran into you at the dermatologist. It is good to hear from you! keep in touch!
Love Heidi
Really?! This is just a moment in your house? Adorable. I love your blog. I read that your adopting, Lindsay and I are staring the process this fall. Tell me what you know.
Thanks for commenting about the letter 'E'
~p
ps, your family is beautiful.
I just found your blog. Where have I been? You probably know by now, but we made our blog private. Email me and I'll add you to our reader's list. jmd621(at)comcast(dot)net.
That is my favorite time of day, too. When I can check in on my sleeping babes one last time.
Post a Comment