(Back story / facts to understand: Ethan's room is ALWAYS a mess. Always. My Mom is a very thoughtful person. Ethan is stubborn. My Mom doesn't like seeing Ethan in trouble for not cleaning his room.)
My sweet Mom came to my house the other day with a prize for Ethan! A toy container with wheels! It's suppose to help the messy room and the constant fight that accompanies the messy room. That was the idea!~ Ethan had another idea for it! (I'm just kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of Ezra napping in the bed Ethan made for him and put him in without my permission or knowledge!)
The thing about Ethan that I adore is how much he LOVES his brothers. He always wants to play with Mason. He is always thinking up things to do with Mason that will make him laugh. Mason LOVES his "E". And why wouldn't he? Ethan is so sweet and so thoughtful towards him! We have a different situation at our house having a 'severely disabled' Mason, but I love that you would never know there is anything different about Mason by how he is treated. Ethan made a little bed in his 'toy container with wheels' and put Mason in it by himself so he could push him around the house! He even tried to tie the container up to his scooter so he could tow him around!~
As you can see.... Mason ate this game right up! He had so much fun! He laughed the laugh that is so hard you can't hear it and wouldn't know he's laughing other then he turns bright blue and gasps to get air!!
After the fun of pulling him around faded, the two of them just cozied up and Ethan played Star Wars. It is weird how Mason is just so happy to be next to Ethan, even if there isn't anything going on!
11 years ago



6 comments:
Your boys are lucky to have each other. I hope that someday Miles will play with Porter like Ethan does with Mason. I wish I could have seen you at the M.E.M. luncheon. I hope you are feeling better and that you guys are recovering from all of your hospital events!
This brought tears to my eyes! It is so very cute. And how lucky for both of them to have each other!
Oh, they are the sweetest!! There is nothing like watching brothers love each other unconditionally!! Don't worry...my boys rooms have the same problem...its just the way of the boy!!!
Hey girl i can tell you are the best mom ever your kid look like they are having so much fun. I live on a little farm with land so we have room for a garden. Your kids would love it. all the babys on the farm are being born now my kids love them. They are learning to work hard. Its a hobby farm . I love working in the yard . Jared is not a COW BOY he is a farm boy... LOL
Ethan is one amazing kid. I love that guy!
I love these boys so much. I know they had some kind of close relationship / agreement in heaven. So much deep love and friendship.
Post a Comment