So, I finally edited our video Spencer took of Mason's skiing adventure.
It's not too long, but for optimal viewing I suggest pausing our music at the bottom of the blog!
Let me know what you think!!
11 years ago
So, I finally edited our video Spencer took of Mason's skiing adventure.
It's not too long, but for optimal viewing I suggest pausing our music at the bottom of the blog!
Let me know what you think!!
4 comments:
I loved that clip. Who would have thought that he'd be able to go skiing. I bet he loved it!! You and Spencer have to be some of the coolest parents ever. We do need to get together. Our three boys would love to play with your three boys too!!! I hope you are starting to feel better too!!
That looks so fun! I bet Mason loved it! That's the way I want to ski, do you think they'd take me? :)
That was AWESOME! What a fun experience for Mason!
I need to learn how to put edit my videos like that. I love it!
I feel gypped -- I could only see 2:51 of the 4:03 promised! What an awesome experience. And to comment on what 'Johnson' said - you two ARE the coolest parents ever. I'm certain Mason hand-picked you.
Post a Comment