I know I say this every month that I post Ezra's month older pictures, but I really am just dying at how fast time is flying by!
He's just the happiest, smiliest baby! He loves when Spen talks to him. He gets really excited to have his daddy around.
I love to have pictures of my kiddos with the same thing every month so you can see how much they've changed by how they are interacting with the toy! Ez loves to hold his 'Rocco' bear we made at Build-A-Bear. With my other boys we used balls. Ethan had a football and Mase had a baseball. I really wanted to use something more cuddly with Ez this time! If you look back on our posts I love the Rocco bear because Ethan and Mason made him special for Ezra. (They also made a matching 'Ethan' bear that they gave to Ezra's birth mother.) I loved that idea so that she had the exact bear I was sending pictures of with Ez every month!
More than any baby I know, Ezra is a watcher! He LOVES to watch people and see everything that is going on around him. He even watches TV with us! He just has to be able to see what is going on for him to be happy! If you walk out of the room (even if you weren't playing with him at all) he gets really sad.
This for me is a rare moment that I had to post with his 5 month pictures! Ez is not much of a cuddler! He loves to be with us and be held and sit with us but watch out if you try to make him cuddle in! He's not a big fan! I sneak my cuddles when he is sleeping! He loves this fuzzy brown blanket my cousin Tiffany gave him and I'm sure glad. I got my cuddles picture!
11 years ago



3 comments:
He is just absolutely adorable!
He is so cute it makes me want another one...ha ha ha
Such a beautiful baby! Such a lucky family!
Post a Comment