In the pediatric wing of the hospital they do this really cool thing. It's called Pet Therapy. There are two families who volunteer and come several times a week to visit the sick kids stuck in bed. One sweet older man brings his super chubby bull-dog named Sapphire. She is super spoiled and very sweet. Mason loves to hold her on his lap and rest his head on her. Last time they were licking each other. Priceless and gross! This time he got to see Jett and Jarro again. I wish I knew what kind of dogs they are but they too are so sweet and friendly with the kids. They are incredibly trained and extremely gorgeous!
I wish I would have taken a picture of them playing with Mason, but I was too involved playing myself to remember pictures!
11 years ago



4 comments:
What a neat thing! Also I have never seen a picture of Mason with out a huge smile on! I love the pics of him and ethan in the swing!
Hi Kerry! Your family is so adorable! Congrats on the newest little Ezra..you look great..we will probably run into each other again this year with our boys sports programs(: Take care! Mary
Kerry- Thanks for the comments! Its true mason always looks happy but I am sure those gorgeous dogs sure have something to do with it! Can't wait to double again!
they are called Newfoundlands. Or Newfies for short. Awesome dogs. They are the same dog that Nana is on Peter pan and were actually used as nannies! I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment