Ezra~
Somehow because I have no real biologic connection to my adorable baby I don't feel at all conceited bragging about how gorgeous he is!
I have never seen a baby who likes to watch people and look at people as much as Ez does! He can't get enough of it.
If you're lucky he'll flash you his heart melting smile, but sometimes he just stares!
He loves to suck his lips. I think it is so cute! His sweet little cheeks are the softest, kissiest cheecks you'll ever nuzzle! If you can't already tell, I'm twitterpated!
11 years ago



3 comments:
He is so very cute...
I love top walk around a room where Ezra is. He lets you know that you matter!!
HE does! He really does have the perfect face... Not the classic Gerber baby cute but the unique and beautiful face that would be more suited for a baby gap ad! And even though he doesn't have your genes I wouldn't think twice if you told me you had given birth to him! Somehow he still fits.
Post a Comment