It finally came!! Over a month ago Heidi called and told me she bought tickets to go see Disney on Ice!! Heidi is my 'sister.' Our family met her a few years ago through a friend of a friend and since she has become family! Thank goodness too! I don't know how we've survived without her! My kids know her as their Aunt and love her as Aunt Heidi!
She invited me, Ethan, my sister Michelle, and three of Michelle's kids. She bought them to celebrate her birthday that is coming up this week. She sure knows how to throw a birthday party as far as I'm concerned! We've been looking forward to this for so long and hooray we finally got to see it yesterday!
This is Aunt Heidi and all the kiddos ready to go inside!
She got us tickets right in the front on row 7! We were so close you could feel the chill from the ice! It was so darling and so much fun. They did little synopsis shows for several of the Disney favorite cartoons! Ethan was on the edge of his seat wondering what was next. He loved to pick his favorite part from each little show and his favorite character/skater!
These are the pictures I took...
Here is a small taste of what we saw!
(scroll to the end and pause my blog music for better viewing enjoyment!)
I really think the 'adults' had more fun and loved it more than the kids. Who knows, I could be wrong. I really had a great time though! Thanks Heidi!



1 comment:
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Love being able to "share" in the adventure just a little. Heidi is pretty generous and incredible. We are so lucky to have her "in" our family!
Post a Comment