Yes, another month has gone by and my boy is growing and growing!! This has been a big month for Ez. He started to really crawl around over Memorial Day weekend while we were in Las Vegas. He'd been trying and scooting around a bit before that but now he is just everywhere.
This blue ball was my attempt at tricking him into sitting by his bear, 'Rocco' for the photo shoot. It didn't really work out for me. At least you get to see what he's up to and that he really never does sit still!
He crawls all around me every morning when I am working out. He thinks it is so funny to get under me when I'm stretching or doing yoga. He smiles and laughs until I get down and kiss him and play with him. Then it starts all over. My workouts have gotten significantly less effective with the new crawling. This picture had to go in here because he does this all the time! I would like to think he's getting his yoga practice in with the 'downward dog' move, but who knows!!
This is what I mostly captured! Ezra crawling away looking at me like I'm such a sucker for thinking I could trick him into sitting still!
This was my best shot with the two of them side by side for my comparison of how much he's grown.
Ethan is my helper whenever we do photo shoots with Ezra and this time he got my little camera to take his own pictures. This was one from his pictures. I just wish the flash would have gone off so it was more clear!



1 comment:
I just can't believe how much he has grown! I like the doggy crawl too. What a stink'n cute little kid :)
Post a Comment