Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aren't Brothers the Best?!

I wish I could adequately explain to you how adorable and touching it is to watch Ezra and Mason together. I know I keep trying, but you just have to see it to understand what I mean. They LOVE each other. They play together and look for each other. They get so excited and giddy to see or hear each other! This day was no different. I just had my camera nearby!


They just roll or crawl around each other and play and cuddle. They talk back and forth and explore what the other one is playing with. They make each other laugh so cute!



Ezra is just fascinated by Mason. He is always reaching for his face and giving him pats and hugs. I know this is normal for most babies to do but Ez searches for specifically Mason to play with!

They hold hands and talk....



They yell together to get my attention, then they laugh!...

Mason will make a noise and Ezra will try to copy him!



I just love to watch them play.

Mason having fun rolling around with Ez.


Sweet, happy Ez looking for his Mason...This is my favorite. When they just lay on the floor and talk to each other. They'll lay and just look at each other for a while, sometimes they reach out to touch each other. I love that they have each other.



8 comments:

Jessica said...

You can tell they have a really special, amazing bond. They are truly, truly brothers, look how they look at each other!

Carrilyne said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooo cute! :o)

Karie said...

That's so sweet. What a special bond.

Rachel said...

If I ever feel like crying all I have to do is read your blog! Just kidding, not always, but lately. This was the sweetest post! I bet Ez loves having Mason down on his level! I'm so glad you took pictures! They captured it perfectly.

Sarah said...

So cute! What a special bond. Such cute pictures.

Anjella said...

I bet Ezra and Mason were best buddies in Heaven too. ;)

Russ said...

Awesome series of pictures. Those little grandkids of mine are pretty special. You're a pretty good photographer also!

Love, Grampy

Colleen said...

The photos are awesome. You really captured what these little boys share. I'm always amazed (and touched) when I see it for myself.