Monday, June 22, 2009

Mail Call.... A Note from Ethan

One night after I had put all the boys to bed and they were all asleep, I went to check on them all to say goodnight. When I went into Ezra's room this is what I found...A Letter addressed to Ezra from Ethan taped to his crib!

I had to open it and read it to Ezra, and here's what it said...


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, that literally made me cry!! That little boy is so special and amazing. He's got such a beautiful soul, it hurts! You are such an awesome mom, Kerry, to be mother to such sweet, beautiful, amazing boys.

Shake-N-Bake said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Colleen said...

This is so precious -- just like your boys. What amazing spirits you have in your home. I don't have words to express how this post made me feel!

Carrilyne said...

You seriously have the cutest boys! I love how sweet ethan is!!