Once again, yes I realize that maybe half of my posts include pictures of my sleeping children, but honestly could you resist posting this?!
If you know anything about Ethan you know that he DOES NOT like to go to bed. He thinks up every excuse he can possibly think of for hours every night to avoid having to try to sleep. Sometimes he's more clever than others and just finds a way to entertain himself. This was one of those nights! He found our baby monitors ('Ther-monitors') and went into the garage to find some extension cords to make them long enough for what he was trying to do. This is what I found when I went to check on them...

He wanted to be sure that he could hear Mason if he woke up in the night so there was a receiver next to him! (The flash ruined the glowing red light on his face from the monitor that was pretty funny to walk into a dark room and see!)
Then he had to of course have a receiver by him so he could hear if Mase woke up! I didn't have the heart to tell him that he hadn't really set it up right, but it was pretty darn cute.




1 comment:
What a sweet little boy! I love how Ethan loves Mason so much and looks out for him.
Post a Comment