Sunday, June 14, 2009

Las Vegas for Memorial Day

While we were visiting our friends in Las Vegas there was one thing I really wanted to do. I wanted to take Ethan to see the Bellagio fountain! I love it and I just knew that he would to. After getting there and walking around to the front of the fountains Ethan decided that he was dying of thirst and turned in to a grumpy, no-fun stinker! Perfect! I think he enjoyed the fountain anyway. I just wish they still did it every 15 minutes rather than every 30. We only saw it once...

See, I told you he liked it! How could you not.

Ezra with his 'girlfriend' Jaye! She loved to hold and play with Ez every chance she got. He liked it too.

It's always fun to make your mom smell your stinky feet, right?

Just a cute picture..

Finally Ethan happied-up when I got out my little camera so he could take a few shots!


You have to get a picture of the whole family sometime when you are on a vacation, right?! Especially since this was Ezra's first official vacation! He did great and I think he'll want to go back really soon!

3 comments:

Carrilyne said...

I just love your fam! You are always up to something fun! Las Vegas looked awesome! Ezra has gotten so big and I love Ethan's "garage"!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

i heart vegas. i know thats weird, but people entertain me and thats a great place to be entertained. and then there is my other love .. floral design and the bellagio pulls out all the stops on that! cant resist that place. and the fountain show ... lets just say the first time i saw it i cried ... i know i know so mushy. looks like you had fun! EZ is getting so big!

Anjella said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Sigh, it makes me want to go on vacation. :)