Yes, this is how behind I am!! Ethan has graduated from Kindergarten and is so excited to move onto first grade. He has had a rough year to say the least with everything that being a member of this family has attached to it. He's been amazing with it all and only some of the time could his teacher tell. He got to a real hard place where he wanted nothing to do with going to school at all. I was broken-hearted for many reasons. I'm so glad that he was able to finish it all on a good note though. His teacher took some extra steps in working with Ethan to help to motivate him to participate and experience everything there was to do in kindergarten. I'm happy to say that Kindergarten was a success and neither one of us will look back with too many regrets!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment