Again, behind... These are from September, but still cute. Ezra's favorite food (at least in the top 5 for sure) is pasta. He gets pretty excited for it. I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Isn't he darling?
I thought it was pretty cute how the little piece of pasta was stuck to his bottom lip. I'm not sure how he chomps it so well, after all he only had 4 teeth at the time!
Ez is such a sweet little boy. There is no mistake he wants your attention when you come in a room. He just talks and looks at you until you talk and play with him.
Ezra's #1 favorite person has to be Ethan and I know that Ezra is one of Ethan's top 2 (Mason and Ezra are tied). They love to play together. I'm sure you can tell. Ez just cuddles into Ethan (not something Ezra does - cuddle) and they laugh and play for hours. If Ethan is watching TV you know that's where Ezra will be too.
The hardest time of the day for me is when Ezra is bored without his brothers because they are off at school. How dare they? He gets so excited when they come home. Especially Ethan.
What a happy boy. I swear he's the best baby ever to live. I adore this kiddo! Can't imagine a day without him.









1 comment:
There isn't a better big brother in this world than Ethan.
Post a Comment