This past year has gone by so fast. I remeber as a kid that a year seemed like forever and now I feel like it just screams by! Ez is getting so big and is so much fun.
He is starting to walk. He's taken 18 steps for his record so far. He still prefers to speed crawl everywhere.
This face may look innocent, but he is definately NOT! He is into everything and likes to make a mess. He's getting better at not eating every leaf and rock he finds, but not completely over that phase.
He Loves books and his toys. He really loves his cars right now and makes a cute 'vroom vroom' noise while he pushes it across the floor. Spen's favorite is the 'ching ching' sound he uses to play light sabers.
I had to put up so many pictures because I really am surprised I got him to hold still for his big year old photo shoot!.
I just love going in to see this face every morning. He is so much fun.
One year ago today was a very happy exciting day for us and a very hard emotional day for Ez's birth mother. She is an amazing person and mother. I'm so grateful to her everyday. Ezra is lucky to have someone like her in his life. She loves him so much too and I'm glad we know that.
Happy Birthday my sweet angel Ezz!!









No comments:
Post a Comment