Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sleep Over with Mase..

It's no secret that I'm not a camper.  I kind of feel bad that I don't push it - at all - but I still help the kids have campouts at home!  That's something, right?  Ethan is so great to always want to include his brothers.  Ez was definately not invited to this sleepover, (suffocation risk and him climbing out too much) but Ethan didn't want to camp in his tent without Mase!  We set his tent up in his room and he slept there for a few nights.  Mase was too excited to stay in the tent.  He would just yell and giggle and roll around to stroke the sides of the tent to make a funny scratchy sound.  Fun play buddy, but not so good for sleeping!



Ethan is always thinking of fun ideas to do at home..



No comments: