If there is one thing that Mason loves, it's school. The boy has such a great time while he is there. I know that he is going to love his new class. We met with his teacher to introduce her to Mason and she's great. Mason is in a class with 5 kids, his Intervener (Aide only for him!) and his teacher with 2 other Aides. I know he's going to love it. We got all ready and went out to wait for the bus to pick him up.
Here is Mason with all of his supplies that he takes to school. Lucky for me they keep them there for him to use and I don't have to deal with back and forths with all this stuff! The bus driver even agreed to take it all for him. How nice is that?
Waving goodbye to me like he'll miss me. We both know that he'll be having too much fun to miss me. If there is anything about Mason that anyone who knows him will tell you it's that he is a charmer and can climb deep into your heart almost immediately. He'll have a classroom of friends in no time.
The bus used to be very traumatic for me. I really had a hard time sending him off to get to school and back without me. Now it's the best part of my morning! He LOVES it first of all and it saves me from loading and unloading his gianormous chair!
Riding up the lift. Man I wish I had something like that in my van!
Of course Mason had a great first day and loves his class. He starts to get sad on the weekends after a long day at home. I really think he just misses his school!







No comments:
Post a Comment